Seems as if I've gotten more books than actually gotten stuff done lately, although the afhans are both progressing.
I found a "new" (to me, anyway) a couple of weeks ago, run by Life4Animals. Last week I found:
1. Cross-stitch patterns in color (29 cents)
2. an issue of Classic Cross-Stitch (29 cents)
3. size 6 circular knitting needles (99 cents)
4. Cross-Stitch Bazaar (25 cents)
5. American Quilts and How to Make Them (99 Cents)
and yesterday: Illustrated Guide to Crochet (99 cents)
I really need to just get some scrap fabric and figure out how to use the rotary cutter so I can finish the star quilt.